Bungendore Public School logo

Bungendore Public School

Bungendore Public School

Where students prosper, grow and succeed.

Telephone02 6238 1317


NSW Department of Education Enrolment Information

Enrolment forms are now online.  Our friendly office staff are more than happy to answer any questions that you may have about this process. You will also find more information under the orientation page about the steps for enrollment and orientation for your child/ children starting school.

Kindergarten enrolment forms should be completed online or completed and returned to the school office. You will need to provide a birth certificate, immunisation record and proof of residential address. Please note that if your child is not fully immunised a certificate is required. Kinder Orientation is held during Term 4 each year where there will be many opportunities for both you and your child to be involved with the school.

Please also complete the below required forms for our school


1. Online Enrolment

Enrolment forms are now online


Your centre will also have information from the school about this. Birth Certificate or Passport, Immunisation Certificate & proof of address must be provided. You will find more information on our school website under ‘about our school’ and ‘enrolment’ https://bungendore-p.schools.nsw.gov.au 




2. Online Getting to know You Survey

Please complete the Getting to know You Survey for your child. This will support the Kindergarten teaching team in supporting your child in their initial weeks of Kindergarten next year.


The Department of Education also requires the following documents for verification. Please bring the original Birth Certificate, Passport and Immunisation records. We are required to copy for our records.


How to enrol

Apply online. If you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident you are eligible to complete the online enrolment application. You will then need to finalise the application at the school.

If you are not eligible or prefer not to enrol online, use the application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

For more information, visit primary school enrolment.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.


Out-of-area enrolments

If your child does not live within our intake area, visit out-of-area enrolment. Out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.

If you have received an offer for an out-of-area placement, visit the online enrolment sign in pageto accept or decline the offer.


Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.


Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.



Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email document.authentication@det.nsw.edu.au to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.